Editor – in – Chief
Prof. (Dr.) Manju Chhugani,
Principal/ Working Dean, Rufaida College of Nursing, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi, India.
International Journal of Nursing & Midwifery Research (IJoNMR)
Journal DOI: 10.24321/2455.9318
International Journal of Nursing & Midwifery Research (ISSN: 2455-9318), is an official publication of Nursing Department, Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi in collaboration published and initiated by Advanced Research Publications in 2014. IJoNMR is a Peer-Reviewed, Print + Online and a Quarterly journal. The journal allows free access (Open Access) to its contents to enhance/ support high citation.
All the papers are ensured for their high quality scientific standards, originality and relevance in the current era. The editorial board is committed to build the journal as one of the leading journals in the field of Nursing and Midwifery.
It is intended to put forward this journal to all those concerned with research in various fields of Nursing, Medicine and Allied Health Disciplines.
Objectives of the Journal
- To provide a platform to all nurse professionals for the dissemination of research for the promotion of evidence based practice.
- To imbibe the importance of documentation of research and non-research work among nurse professionals.
- To promote research in the newly emerging areas of nursing including interdisciplinary fields and allied health.
- To bring together the working researchers, scholars, resource persons, practioners and student nurses and share their research findings and specific observations with the rest of the world.
- To provide a shared platform for research and development in the field of nursing science.
Advanced Research Publications are committed to meeting and upholding standards of ethical behavior at all stages of the publication process. We follow closely the industry set standards and provide guidelines for best practices in order to meet these requirements. For a summary of our specific policies regarding duplicate publication, conflicts of interest, patient consent, etc.